Subject: Re: NetBSD2.0/sparc not ready for prime time?
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Clymer <chris@theconceited.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/08/2005 04:07:35
I acquired a large stack of Solaris disks from a local university, and I've
actually got a copy of SunOS 1.1.

I'm not planning on installing it ;)

I actually installed Solaris8 on one of my SparcStation5's, I believe it was
the only remotely current versions that would even run on that box.  I think
originally it ran Solaris 2.6.1?  Suffice to say, its sister box which is
running NBSD 2.0 is quite a bit more responsive.