Subject: RE: XF86Config for Sparcstation 20?
To: 'Dmitri Kondratiev' <d_kondr@yahoo.com>
From: Gary Parker <G.J.Parker@lboro.ac.uk>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/19/2004 09:10:27

Excuse me if I'm trying to teach you to suck eggs, but if you're trying to
use the onboard framebuffer on the SS20 (CG14?) you'll need to have a VDIMM
or two installed in the last two memory slots on the motherboard. These are
much wider than the standard DIMMs in the other 6 slots. If you're using a
normal SBUS card, tho, you should be fine.

Gary