Subject: Re: XF86Config for Sparcstation 20?
To: Dmitri Kondratiev <d_kondr@yahoo.com>
From: Jonathan Towne <jtowne@slic.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/17/2004 12:00:40
Dmitri;

 If you install the X sets from the netbsd.org ftp and you login, you
should be able to simply type 'startx' and find that it works.. this
has been the case for me with 3 SparcStation 2's, 2 IPX's, and an
SS10 as well.. running releases from 1.5 to 2.0 snapshots.

Please let us know if this doesn't do what it should.

 -- Jonathan Towne

On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 08:05:00AM -0800, Dmitri Kondratiev scribbled:
# Hello,
# I am trying to run NetBSD on Sparctstation 20. I have
# no docs describing hardware (monitor, mouse, etc.) so
# I am looking for XF86Config for Sparcstation 20.
# Can somebody please e-mail it to me?
# Thanks
#
# =====
# Dmitri Kondratiev,
# d_kondr@yahoo.com
# http://www.geocities.com/dkondr/
#
# Principal Architect, R&D
# Luxoft Labs
# IBS group of companies
# dkondratiev@luxoft.com
# http://www.luxoftlabs.com
#
#
#
# Do you Yahoo!?
# The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
# http://my.yahoo.com
#

--

/~\  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign