Subject: Memory leaks
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.org>
From: Christian Corti <corti@informatik.uni-stuttgart.de>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/16/2004 11:16:53
I've still got severe memory leaks with NetBSD on a SMP SS10 with 320MB of
RAM. The machine is only running as a mail server with Postfix as the MTA.
The current kernel is 2.0_RC4, and in my opinion the problem got much
worse than with previous releases. I still have to reboot the machine once
a day otherwise it will stop with errors such as "out of buffer space" and
the like. vmstat -m  reports about 10MB allocated and will grow up to
nearly 70MB without ever decreasing. This kernel is definitely *NOT* a
release candidate!
For more details please look at my previous postings to this group.

Christian Corti