Subject: Re: SS2 and 2.0
To: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/26/2004 20:58:20
[Thus spake Hisashi T Fujinaka ("HTF: ") 3:41pm...]

HTF: From: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
HTF: To: Olev <hannula@gmail.com>
HTF: Cc: port-sparc@NetBSD.org
HTF: Subject: Re: SS2 and 2.0
HTF: Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 15:41:51 -0700 (PDT)
HTF: X-Spam-Level:
HTF:
HTF: On Wed, 27 Oct 2004, Olev wrote:
HTF:
HTF: > On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 23:58:52 +0200, Manuel Bouyer