Subject: RE: TCX FB Support in NetBSD 2.0
To: 'R. Tyler Ballance' <tyler@tamu.edu>
From: Robert Mohr <robmohr@charter.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/18/2004 21:17:46
That is really my question... how do I try it out?  Other than running
Xsun24 to launch X, is there other configuration that needs to be done?
Under i386 there is a nifty graphical configuration utility (my experience
on i386 is with Fedora core, but I believe the same utility is available for
NetBSD i386 in pkgsrc), that does the dirty work and just "makes it work".

Rob