Subject: Re: What are you using port-sparc for?
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/09/2004 23:22:09
> P.S. I know running NetBSD makes one automatically some sort
>       of BDSM fetishist, but I just have to laugh reading all
>       these "I've got an SS2" or "I've got an IPX" postings,
>       given that bare-bones SS20's (with CPU and 64 MB RAM)
>       are going for US $19.00 "Buy It Now" prices on eBay ...
>       c'mon, splurge a little folks ;)

Does that mean you're volunteering to accept the ebay ToS (which are
totally unacceptable to me), buy on my behalf, and deal with reshipping
if the seller is not willing to ship to Canada?

If not, I'd appreciate it if you'd keep such snarkiness to yourself.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign