Subject: Bad pAUX_base
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Joachim Thiemann <thiemann@gel.usherb.ca>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/06/2004 12:38:19
The "Bad pAUX_base" error seems to be an old one, judging from
a quickscan of the archives, but I am seeing it on my SS5 running
2.0_RC1 (192Meg RAM, light load) - any idea?

I saw his both during a full build attempt, a few days ago, then
installed a binary snapshot from releng to test (200410010000),
but I just saw it when trying to su to root.

It appears to happen more often when using bash, but that may just
my perception.

Joe.
Joachim Thiemann                    Joachim.Thiemann@USherbrooke.CA
              Speech and Audio Coding Research Group
      Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering  (GEGI)
University of Sherbrooke       Sherbrooke (Quebec)  J1K 2R1  CANADA