Subject: Re: Security question
To: NetBSD SPARC port <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Laurent FAILLIE <l_faillie@yahoo.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/01/2004 19:45:17
> I don't see anything that could possibly be in there
> which would
> compromise security by being readable.  If you're
> thinking
> 'security through obscurity', well, I suppose you
> could, but it
> seems such a bother.

A simple 'visitor' can see where are log files, what
there is inside, what is monitored by security scripts
and, in general, the way my system is configured. So
he has much time to study every files to cleanup
before trying to become root ...

=====
The misspelling master is on the Web.
   _________	100 % Dictionnary Free !
 /  Dico  / /	Pleins d'autres fautes sur
/________/ /	http://go.to/destroyedlolo
(#######( /	http://destroyedlolo.homeunix.org:8080
Quoi, des fautes d'orthographe! Pas possible ;-D.