Subject: Re: [OT] IPX - Favourite SPARC? Re: What are you using port-sparc for?
To: Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@NetBSD.org>
From: Michael-John Turner <mj@turner.org.za>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/01/2004 11:07:24
On Fri, Oct 01, 2004 at 08:51:20AM +0930, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:
> On Thursday, 30 September 2004 at 15:27:49 +0100, Julian Coleman wrote:
> > I don't think that much of the 10, but the 20 is a nice machine.
> > And at ?10 each, how can you resist?
>
> Heh.  Most of the time you should be able to pick one up for free, so
> the real issue is transport :-)

Sadly, in South Africa that's not the case - very few Suns come onto the
2nd hand market and the prices are still too high. Getting them from the US
is easy and cheap, but the shipping is a killer. Bah!

-mj
--
Michael-John Turner      | http://mj.turner.org.za/
mj@debian.org            | Open Source in WC ZA - http://www.clug.org.za/