Subject: Re: What are you using port-sparc for?
To: Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@NetBSD.org>
From: Geoff Blake <geoff@palaemon.demon.co.uk>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/01/2004 06:03:51
On Tue, 28 Sep 2004, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:

> Not a problem.  As I said, I have some to give away.  Just come by and
> pick them up :-)

It's a bit of a long way to come from the UK :-(

Geoff
--
    Geoff Blake	              Please reply to:		Using Linux on
    Chelmsford		geoff (a) palaemon . co . uk	Intel & NetBSD

    This  E-mail  and any attachment(s) is strictly confidential and is
    intended solely for the  addressee(s). If you are  not the intended
    recipient please notify <postmaster@palaemon.co.uk>  and the sender
    by return and permanently delete the message. You may not disclose,
    forward or copy this E-mail or any attachment(s) to any third party
    without the prior consent of the sender.