Subject: Re: Unable to build GENERIC
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Amthor <amthor@chroam.de>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/01/2004 18:42:26
wouter,

Wouter Klouwen <dublet@dublet.org> wrote:

[...]

> Yes, you did miss something. It's even there in 1.6.1.

Oh. Sorry for not RTFMing, it never came to my mind since the old way
still worked properly.

> What it does it build a new toolchain, which frequently contains a new,
> shiny, version of `config' which can parse things the old version couldn't.
> It is basically to work-around out-of-sync source tree and userland.

Well, that in deed comes in pretty handy! But doesn't it slow down
things to a crawl on systems such as SS5?

[...]

> This works if your source tree and userland are in-sync, otherwise
> things like config will fail.

Yes, I already discovered about that... ;)

[...]

Question:
> > \end{kryz}
> ! LaTeX Error: \begin{document} ended by \end{kryz}.

Answer:
\usepackage[email,nobeginlabel]{kryz}

cheers,
</kryz>