Subject: Re: Building mt-krb5 on SS10 - configrue fails (works on other archs)
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.org>
From: Tillman Hodgson <tillman@seekingfire.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/23/2004 15:06:24
--hQiwHBbRI9kgIhsi

On Mon, Aug 23, 2004 at 10:52:07PM +0200, Love wrote:
>=20
> Tillman Hodgson <tillman@seekingfire.com> writes:
>=20
> > Howdy folks,
> >
> > I run a kerberos environment across several OSes and architectures
> > (including NetBSD on sgimips), using MIT rather than Heimdal. Recently,
> > I tried to build mit-krb5 from pkgsrc and had it fail out:
>=20
> ./configure ac_cv_func_setutent=3Dno

Oh, neat, someone from the Heimdal domain. Hi :-)

Is there a pr (or the NetBSD equivalent) for that that I could take a
look at to understand the issue better? I have serveral other machines
on older architectures that are likely to run into the same thing, so
I'd like to understand the root issue before I start tackling these
other machines.

Thanks,

-T

--=20