Subject: RE: Some pkgsrc and -current related questions
To: 'Wouter Klouwen' <dublet@dublet.org>
From: Gary Parker <G.J.Parker@lboro.ac.uk>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/06/2004 16:04:23

Thanks for all the answers folks, and sorry for using the wrong list, I'll
begin acquainting myself with the other netbsd support lists...

FYI, for pkgsrc compiles on SMP 'BUILD_MAKE_FLAGS=-j N' in /etc/mk.conf does
the job nicely, with N being the number of concurrent jobs you want to run.
I tend to use 'N=number of physical CPUs+1'.

Gary