Subject: Re: netbooting problems
To: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
From: David Reichelt <Freud-Schiller@gmx.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/24/2004 07:32:51
Hi Greywolf, Hi jozzfest

i did a little testing ;-)

i started rpcbind
i started mountd(befor i could do that i killed line 3 and 4 of the exports)
then i tryed to mount the share on the localhost

i typed: mount_nfs localhost:/exports/client/root /mnt
and got "mount_nfs: rpcbind to nfs on server: RPC: Program not registered"

maybe the client just cannot mount the nfsshare with the kernel....

is there any traceposibility to see which step makes the problem?

thx a lot david