Subject: Re: Help?
To: Brett Lymn <blymn@baesystems.com.au>
From: R. Tyler Ballance <tyler@ekkobsd.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/14/2004 17:31:00
> > Fixing bugs is an excellent way to learn all about a system, and
> > there are projects galore in there.
> >

> And it also give the NetBSD developers a chance to see your work and,
> perhaps, offer you a developer account (maybe :)

But...whatever happened to goodwill? :-P

seriously though, I'm in a minor jam at the moment, I've downloaded 2.0_beta
sources onto my sparcStations, and i'm getting errors while `config GENERIC`
runs, LOTS. Someone in IRC suggested rebuildng config, that gave me errors, LOTS

The machines are running the latest and greatest 1.6.2 release (couldn't find
2.0_beta ISOs, and I don't have any more CD-Rs, so this is it)

Right now I'm attempting to build 1.6 sources, any ideas?  (maybe a proper
upgrade doc?)

-Tyler