Subject: Help?
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.org>
From: R. Tyler Ballance <tyler@ekkobsd.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/13/2004 15:32:20
To give, not ask ;)

Just to give a little background, I'm just off the ekkoBSD(.org) project,
where I was a core member until, we decided that the project wasn't going
anywhere.
Anyways, I maintained the sparc32 and sparc64 (not officially) for the last
month or so, and I've collected 3 sparc station 5's since. I'm wondering if
there's any way I can help NetBSD with my junk^H^H^H^Hstuff.

I'm a CompEng student at Texas A&M, and I'm really looking for anywhere to
help out, and learn more. (For example, with ekkoBSD, I originally joined to
write a java client for 'pf', but then this cascaded into builds, pkgsrc
builds, debugging, lists, etc)

I'm really open for anything, let me know ;)
(I'm looking at you Kranenburg ;))

-Tyler

R. Tyler Ballance
ekkoBSD 3rd Party Tools
ekkoWallAdmin: a java-based firewall admin