Subject: Re: HyperSPARC w/2.0
To: None <bsieker@rvs.uni-bielefeld.de>
From: Havard Eidnes <he@netbsd.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/02/2004 21:33:25
> > I have a quad HyperSPARC SS20. Any ETA on the release of the 2.0 fo=
r it?

> > Are the ISO of the snap shot of the beta that can be installed from=
? Or
> > is it 1.6.2 and CVSup?
>
> As far as I know there are no official iso images, but regular
> binary snapshots on ftp://releng.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-2=
-0/

...and the latest for sparc64 at the moment is in

  ftp://releng.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-2-0/200406120000/spar=
c/

There is some hope that the next autobuild round will produce a
new set for sparc (there has been some intermediate failed builds
for sparc between then and now).

Regards,

- H=E5vard (a happy user of 2.0F in SMP config on a dual HyperSPARC SS2=
0)