Subject: For Sale -- 1310 and 1550 PANDA Polarization Maintaining (PM) Fiber.... $4.00 per meter
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: True Sourcing, Inc. <matthew@matthewdenton.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 05/21/2004 19:11:41
We still have some stuff to move from the bankrupcy clearance.
The following is for liquidation this week:

-----

PANDA Polarization Maintaining (PM) Fiber

     All fiber is still in the original boxes and still has the original
     wrapping around it,

     Client recently paid over $12.00 USD per meter.  Will
     Liquidate all for $4.00 USD per meter.

-----

  -- 1,500 meters of Fujikura PANDA 1310... $4.00 per meter
     type: SM13-P-7/125-UV/UV-400

  -- 7,000 meters of Fujikura PANDA 1550... $4.00 per meter
     type: SM15-P-8/125-UV/UV-400

---------------

Please note these materials will be sold to the first buyer
To confirm with PO, and transfer funds.

Payment terms are by wire transfer.  Funds must be received,
And clear our bank, prior to shipment.

Once funds received, materials will be shipped immediately
Via your shipping account.

-----

Serious offers please email or call me direct on my cell
phone at 404.759.9041...  I am available 24/7.

Matthew Denton
404.759.9041

   (Not positive you personally handle this sort of thing.
    If not, please pass this on to the right person, or email
    back with "remove.") lctctcs