Subject: SPARCstation 5 devices
To: port-sparc <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Andy Ball <andy.ball@earthlink.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 05/19/2004 06:44:20
Hello,

With some help I've been able to build a custom kernel for
pedwar, a SPARCstation 5. It mostly seems to be working, but
I'm not sure if the following lines of dmesg output are
normal, or what I should do about them if they are not...

    slavioconfig at obio0 slot 0 offset 0x800000 not
    configured

    SUNW,bpp at sbus0 slot 5 offset 0xc800000 level 2 (ipl 3)
    not configured

    power-management at sbus0 slot 4 offset 0xa000000 not
    configured

   ...I remember seeing the slavioconfig and power-management
messages with the generic kernel, but not the SUNW one.

- Andy Ball