Subject: Voyager doesn't power on
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Wolfson <michael@nosflow.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 05/16/2004 13:24:37
Y'all,

I've got a Voyager that has in the past worked flawlessly.  Only now,
it doesn't start up.  No beep, nothing on the serial port, power LED
stays off.

Any suggestions on resurrecting it before I start ripping it apart
looking for bad electrolytic caps?  Maybe bad NVRAM chip?

Also (on the off-chance I get it working again) does anyone have a
spare power cable (with the funky 8 pin flat connector)?  I'd like to
be able to use my batteries but have no way of charging them since the
power supply has to sit inside the machine.

TIA,
   -- MW