Subject: UPS question
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: =?iso-8859-1?q?Laurent=20FAILLIE?= <l_faillie@yahoo.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 05/08/2004 14:01:42
Hello everybody,

I just own a PULSAR ESV8+ to protects some of my
machines, and specialy my SS5 runing 24/24 7/7 to
serve my web site.

I haven't found un PKGSRC to handle this device (it
haven't network adapter so only serial management is
possible).
What I'm looking for, is to shutdown my SS5 in case of
long power outage, and, optionaly, send SNMP trap to
others machines (this device can have different
policies to manages each machine).

Any help welcome ;-D

Rgds,

Laurent

=====
The misspelling master is on the Web.
   _________	100 % Dictionnary Free !
 /  Dico  / /	Pleins d'autres fautes sur
/________/ /	http://go.to/destroyedlolo
(#######( /	http://destroyedlolo.homeunix.org:8080
Quoi, des fautes d'orthographe! Pas possible ;-D.