Subject: Re: Any issues with qec on a sparc 10?
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/04/2004 14:53:33
> I was wondering if anyone has had any problems with getting QUAD
> ETHERNET CONTROLLER sbus card (qec) working with a sparc 10?
> Although it doesnt seem to be supported - would it work in an ipx or
> ipc?

I've got a qec.  I've been using it in an IPX for ages and ages (years,
at least), so I can certainly certify that at least one <qec,IPX> pair
works.

I've never tried it in anything else; it's a fairly central house
machine, so I'd rather not start swapping things around to test.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign