Subject: PR #16192 pkgsrc: jade-1.2.1 on sparc/1.5.3_RC1 build fails (WAS:
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Brian A. Seklecki <lavalamp@spiritual-machines.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/22/2004 00:34:34
Attn sparc/sparc64 C++ hackers, I need to have a fresh set of eyes look
at this.

Regarding a PR I opened last year:
	http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=16192

...at the last opportunity I had to check (several months ago now),
pkgsrc/textproc/jade still failed to build on sparc on both -rnetbsd-1-6
and -current.

Unfortunately I don't have the time to allocate to continue
investigating this.  I don't presently maintain any sparc machines.

There do exist binary packages of jade for sparc, so whoever made those
binaries probably has patches that they never contributed.

-lava