Subject: Re: zx/tcx/cgfourteen 24 bpp support in 2.0?
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Matt Dainty <matt@bodgit-n-scarper.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/12/2003 02:56:06
--WfZ7S8PLGjBY9Voh

* Michael Wolfson <michael@nosflow.com> [2003-10-12 01:48:03]:
> I can't really test any of these.  Do they work with the GENERIC kernel=
=20
> in current?  Are any of them accelerated?  Any `options'?
>=20
> Just trying to keep the docs in sync with the code.

The cgfourteen in my SS20 got picked up by the GENERIC kernel from
current, but it's much slower than using a cgsix, so I'd guess the
comment about it emulating a cgthree is still true. However, I've not
tried X on it, the console scrolling is obvious enough.

Matt
--=20
"The way to a man's belief is through confusion and absurdity."

--WfZ7S8PLGjBY9Voh

--WfZ7S8PLGjBY9Voh--