Subject: Re: -current installation problems
To: <>
From: David Laight <david@l8s.co.uk>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/21/2003 19:38:07
On Sun, Sep 21, 2003 at 03:57:07PM +0300, Olev Hannula wrote:
> I tried the installer now on my IPC, it has 2GB hd and everything went
> OK, so I proceeded to install it on my SS2 (my home pppoe router) that
> is running 3 moths old current, and to my surprise when making
> partitions (making new ones or using old is the same) I get
> command sysinst, on /instfs: file system full
> /instfs: write failed, file system is full
> and then it segfaults,

The 'file system full' errors are caused because there isn't enough
space for the core dump file - so are a red herring.
(the messages come out in the wrong order)

The cause of the segfault itself is somewhat harder to determine :-(

Exactly when does the coredump happen?

	David

--
David Laight: david@l8s.co.uk