Subject: Re: What do these prom messages mean?????
To: None <jon@bullers.net>
From: None <Robertdkeys@aol.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/01/2003 00:11:28
I still get the:

  Can't clear ESP interrupts: Check SCSI Term. Power Fuse.

message whether or not I have repowered the machine up or
down or not.  Also, it occurs even if nothing is on the scsi bus,
or all drives and cdrom are on the scsi bus (bus terminated at
both ends, of course).  I did a set-defaults to clear the nvam,
just in case anything funky was going on there, and also tried
without terminators and with different terminators.  It is beginning
to smell like something might be amiss with the scsi bus chips,
and I may see if I can dredge up another U1 motherboard to try.

Other than that, dunno what is going on.  Anyone else see this
kind of message on U1 machines?

Thanks

Bob Keys