Subject: Re: What do these prom messages mean?????
To: None <Robertdkeys@aol.com>
From: None <jon@bullers.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/31/2003 21:03:05
> I just picked up a Tatung Ultrasparc I 167mhz machine at a
> local computer club sale.  It gives me the following message:
>
>    Can't clear ESP interrupts:  Check SCSI Term. Power Fuse.
>
> I would think it has a blown scsi bus power fuse somewhere?

I got that very message from my SS20 after a power failure 18 days
ago.  Turned out that after I powered down everything on the SCSI
bus and then powered it all back up, it was fine.  I think these
antique DEC RZ55's I have hanging off the SS20 (or maybe the SS20
itself) don't deal well with power glitches.

Jon