Subject: Re: sparc port switched to xfree 4.3.0
From: Julian Coleman <jdc@coris.org.uk>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/23/2003 09:41:47
> My code doesn't use the acceleration, but at least it supports a
> depth-8 visual.  There was someone who was working on rolling it into
> xsrc; I don't know the status of that effort - perhaps that person
> could tell us?

That would be me.  I haven't managed to look at it for a while.  It needs
updating for XF4.3.  It's still at the point where the cg14 works in 24-bit
mode when used as a second framebuffer but not when it's the console.  I'm
not sure that I'll have a chance to work on it for a couple of months or so.

                    My other computer also runs NetBSD
                          http://www.netbsd.org/