Subject: Re: DBRI & sound support on SS10/20
To: None <jsharp@psychoses.org>
From: Jared D.McNeill <jmcneill@invisible.ca>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/12/2003 00:28:12
On Saturday, July 12, 2003, at 12:11  AM, James Sharp wrote:

> I've seen smatterings of talk about support and a couple of people are
> "working on drivers".  Anyone close?
>
> I got it to probe and somewhat attach, but I got lost in the
> documentation
> on how to actually get data into the chips.

Hey James --

I have an "almost working" driver... there's been one bug that I
haven't been able to track down in over a year, so it's been sitting
idle since.

The unfortunate part -- it's based closely to the Linux driver, so
would have to be GPLd.

I do have documentation floating around here for the DBRI and co. Let
me know if you want a copy of them.

Cheers,
Jared