Subject: 1.6.1 sparc binary packages available
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: None <dmcmahill@netbsd.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 06/29/2003 23:09:49
I am pleased to announce that my sparc pkgsrc build for NetBSD-1.6.1
against the netbsd-1-6-1 pkgsrc branch has completed and the resulting
packages, approximately 2.2Gb worth, have been uploaded to the ftp
server. Those packages in pkgsrc that do not have a binary package
available are those which either a) failed to build, b) have license
restrictions preventing redistribution of binaries via ftp, or c) have a
known security vulnerability.

I plan on updating my pkgsrc tree and running an incremental build on the
netbsd-1-6-1 branch as there have been a few updates since I started my
build.

Enjoy!

-Dan