Subject: re: First Boot fails!
To: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: port-sparc
Date: 06/17/2003 10:30:39

   For what values of "we"?  I've been running 1.4T for years, and have
   been experiencing random crashes of various long-running programs that
   I've written off to bugs in them - notably the X server - but which I
   [ ... ]

i concur.  i basically stopped using _all_ sun4c class machines because
of rare random lossage.  after 100 days i would get the weirdest panics
that made no sense.  i spent years trying to debug this but eventually
gave up with enough sun4m/sun4u hardware had found it's way it my hands.

.mrg.