Subject: connector source sought
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-sparc
Date: 06/15/2003 01:51:47
Does anyone know of a source for connectors suitable for connecting to
the 96-pin connector that appears on the SUNW,spif and the 501-1725
(the one I have won't work with any of my machines and may actually be
broken, or I'd give the ROM name)?  Alternatively, does anyone know of
a source for cables suitable for connecting the spif to serial devices?
I have a spif I'd like to use; I'm prepared to port/rewrite the OpenBSD
driver (NetBSD doesn't have one as far as I can tell), but without a
cable, or the wherewithal to make one, there's little point.  (No, I'm
not about to try soldering wires onto the connector solder pads, though
in theory it should be possible to make that work.)

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign