Subject: Re: sparc station 5-170 (turbo sparc)
To: <>
From: Andrew Obusek <obusek@UDel.Edu>
List: port-sparc
Date: 06/12/2003 12:04:41
Actually, on my 13W3 convter, it not only supports 13W3 to VGA, but it
also will do PS/2 -> Sun mouse, and same for serial keyboard.  If you want
to know the brand and model, let me know, I can get it for you when I get
home after work.  I just figured I'd get my two cents in while the post is
recent...
-Andy