Subject: Re: 1.6.1 won't compile on Sparc Voyager
To: Thorsten Nitsch <thorsten.nitsch@web.de>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: port-sparc
Date: 06/11/2003 21:22:36
On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 07:37:47PM +0200, Thorsten Nitsch wrote:
> recently I started playing around with NetBSD on my Sparc Voyager.
> As I wasn't able to use any of my PCMCIA ethernet network adapters with
> 1.6 I decided to give 1.6.1 a try.
> Unfortunately it won't compile though it did with 1.6.

Oops, I'll check that errors (think I never tried nell on 1.6.1).

But beware, if you want to use any pcmcia network adapter != wi(4) you will
need -current. It is easy to do hacks to some of the pcmcia drivers (I did
it for ep(4) once), but the generic solution has not been pulled up to the
1.6 branch.

Martin