Subject: Re: ELC/SLC diskless station question
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Julian C. Dunn - Lists <lists@aquezada.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 06/09/2003 23:46:50
On Sat, 2003-06-07 at 20:57, der Mouse wrote:

> Read my page on decapitating SLC/ELC machines at
> http://www.sunhelp.org/~mouse/ if you want more info on what I mean.

Incidentally, I have one SLC suffering from exactly this problem, but I
really just need to get rid of it, since I already have way too much
computer gear. If anyone in the Toronto area would like to have this
thing (to disassemble, or repair, or whatever) please drop me a line and
you can have it for free (all you need to do is come by and pick it up)
Otherwise it will probably go to the dump.

- Julian

--
[    Julian C. Dunn <jdunn@aquezada.com> * <julian@dreaming.org>    ]
[   WWW: http://www.aquezada.com/staff/julian/  * PGP: 0xFDC205B9   ]