Subject: Re: Strange SBUS card
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Ihsan Dogan <ihsan@dogan.ch>
List: port-sparc
Date: 05/04/2003 13:10:42
--8NvZYKFJsRX2Djef

On Thursday, 01 May 2003 11:30, Steve Foster wrote:

> Just been poking around some drawers full of sbus cards, and found one th=
at I haven't seen before. It has the following large chips on it:=20

There is a part Number on your card. Normally, Sun has Part
Numbers in the xxx-xxxx format. I think, your part number should
start with 501-xxxx. Search on Sunsolve with this part number.

> The external connector appears to be a 96pin centronics male.

Sounds like a serial card.

Regards, Ihsan...
--=20
<!-- http://ihsan.dogan.ch/ -->    PGP encrypted mail preferred.