Subject: Re: 2 networccards, DHCP and the same MAC adr. (i am a neebie) ;-)
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: =?iso-8859-1?q?Laurent=20FAILLIE?= <l_faillie@yahoo.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/28/2003 11:51:29
 --- Maurizio Caloro <mauric@active.ch> a écrit : >
Hello Together,

Hi Maurizio,

> i have 2 networccard installed on my SUN Calssic
> and i was where happy with netbsd 1.6,
> i want now Le0 = statik adress and Le1 Dhcp.

[...]

> now when i boot up both cards become a adress from
> the
> dhcp server but i dont want this (ohhh no :-()

I have exactly the same configuration at home on my
SS5  : this system acts as an internet gateway for my
others machines and as a public web server.
If nobody give you a solution, I'll send you my
configuration this night.

> p.s
> the standart Apache and Samba its also good for
> Netbsd 1.6
> or i need a diffrent for netbsd compatibilite.

I duno about Samba because I don't use it.

About apache, it exists a NetBSD package for it, but,
IMO, it's better to take and compile the tarball from
apache groups. Ok, you loose package goodies, but you
may have the SAME configuration and the same
installation procedure on all machines you use, and
your sure you're using the last version. Compilation
under NetBSD doesn't create any troubles.

Bye

Laurent

=====
The misspelling master is on the Web.
   _________	100 % Dictionnary Free !
 /  Dico  / /	Pleins d'autres fautes sur
/________/ /	http://go.to/destroyedlolo
(#######( /	http://destroyedlolo.homeunix.org:8080
Quoi, des fautes d'orthographe! Pas possible ;-D.