Subject: Re: sparc kernel configuration tutoral?
To: Koyote <koyote@koyote.cx>
From: Brett Lymn <blymn@baesystems.com.au>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/01/2003 15:10:50
On Mon, Mar 31, 2003 at 09:36:19PM -0800, Koyote wrote:

> I realize I removed a lot of stuff, but there is a lot fo stuff I'm just
> plain not using. It's just an LX with a spare scsi/le card. nothing
> special :)

Ah - sounds like you were a bit too vicious in your pruning then,
sometimes the depedencies and required bits are not well marked in the
config file.  I have done that in the past, used an old config file
that was missing a line that was required in the newer sources,
compile goes fine but the link barfs with unresolved
symbols.... ooops.

--
Brett Lymn