Subject: Re: sparc kernel configuration tutoral?
To: Koyote <koyote@koyote.cx>
From: Brett Lymn <blymn@baesystems.com.au>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/01/2003 15:01:34
On Mon, Mar 31, 2003 at 09:25:55PM -0800, Koyote wrote:

> On an LX, this should only take a few weeks. :)

Well, if you have a fast i386 machine around you could cross-compile
the kernels.  I have been doing that with netbsd-current for a while.
Setting up to do a cross compile is rather easy and makes the compiles
fly.

> Would anyone know if there might be some initial compiler configurations
> I need to change to get a kernel to compile?

You should just be able to run make in the kernel compile directory
and it is all taken care of - if not then something is broken.

--
Brett Lymn