Subject: Re: SS/10 SMP and NetBSD - CURRENT
To: Josh Paetzel <friar_josh@webwarrior.net>
From: Brett Lymn <blymn@baesystems.com.au>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/01/2003 12:06:33
On Mon, Mar 31, 2003 at 08:08:02AM -0600, Josh Paetzel wrote:

> Sounds like I'll be better off with one cpu then, but I've always believed in
> trying out all of my options.  I found your patch to cache.c in the mailing
> list archives, but it fails to apply cleanly.

Ah yes, that was prior to the SA integration so that patch will not
apply cleanly.  I think I have done the merge on that stuff post SA
but have not boot tested the kernel.

> Any thoughts on this?  I'm willing to offer you ssh and root on this box if
> it's a matter of you needing a HyperSparc box to work things out on.

Thanks for the offer, I do have a 3 processor Hypersparc machine at
home.  My problem is more time related - trying to debug this stuff
really needs a lot of focussed time, I may have some of that in the
near future... summers are always very busy for me, now with winter
coming on I hope to be able to sloth in front of the fire and debug
kernels.

--
Brett Lymn