Subject: None
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: =?iso-8859-1?q?Rowen=20Pereira?= <rowen_ap@yahoo.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/19/2003 09:57:27
I am doing a project in which i have to multiplex
the Rx and TX lines of the serial port on to one line.
If i do this on an 'and' gate the single line remains
at a low (space) state.{Rx remains at mark if no data}
I want to know what is "break" and  data is
transmitted
after a long "Break".
How is this data treated.
Is there any method you know that helps one to
multiplex both TX and RX lines onto one line.
Ofcourse the communication will then be half duplex
with one comp. trxing and another Rxing at a time.
I'll be very gratefull to get a solution.

       visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com