Subject: [Fwd: dummy frame on stack and SPARC]
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Andrew Cagney <cagney@mac.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/05/2003 23:17:45
--------------050207060508090007080708

Anyone got an answer to:

> The only thing I'm not sure about is exactly when a SPARC will recognize the segmentation violation and abort.  It, thanks to the delayed branch code, could be a cycle too early :-(

--------------050207060508090007080708
 filename="dummy frame on stack and SPARC"

From gdb-return-12948-cagney=gnu.org@sources.redhat.com  Wed Mar  5 14:55:26 2003
	by localhost.redhat.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id A30D72A9C
	for <cagney@localhost>; Wed,  5 Mar 2003 14:55:26 -0500 (EST)
Delivery-date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 14:52:48 -0500
	by localhost with IMAP (fetchmail-6.2.1)
	for cagney@localhost (single-drop); Wed, 05 Mar 2003 14:55:26 -0500 (EST)
	by fencepost.gnu.org with esmtp (Exim 4.10)
	id 18qewa-0006SO-00
	for cagney@gnu.org; Wed, 05 Mar 2003 14:52:48 -0500
	id 18qetl-0003el-00
	for cagney@gnu.org; Wed, 05 Mar 2003 14:49:54 -0500
	by monty-python.gnu.org with smtp (Exim 4.10.13)
	id 18qerL-0002cn-00
	for cagney@gnu.org; Wed, 05 Mar 2003 14:47:23 -0500
Sender: gdb-owner@sources.redhat.com
  by 172.16.49.205 with SMTP; 5 Mar 2003 19:47:18 -0000
	by localhost.redhat.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id D40082A9C
	for <gdb@sources.redhat.com>; Wed,  5 Mar 2003 14:47:14 -0500 (EST)