Subject: Help!!
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: James Lees <james@pkl.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/27/2003 13:31:00
install it on my SparcStation 20. Unfortunaltly I dont have a monitor and keyboard
from SUN, I am using a terminal (Wyse WY60) and there is no STOP key. Thus i cant
use STOP -A to tell the box to boot from CD or floppy as detailed in the instructions :

system first powers on, and displays some initial information, press the <smaller>STOP-
NetBSD. The command to boot from CD is one of the following commands
cdrom</bold>''. "

Any suggestions

James

<nofill>