Subject: Re: sparc classic mp3 playback
To: Mpeglitis Nikos <nmpeglit@ucnet.uoc.gr>
From: Olev <olev.hannula@mail.ee>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/24/2003 03:15:12
Try playing around with audioctl. With that you can change the output
channel from the sparc builtin speaker to the headphones plug. Sorry for
not being more specific, but my sparc ipc has custom kernel with no
sound support, but i had the same problem some months ago, and mixerctl
is the answer, i think it was audioctl -w play.port=0x2