Subject: Re: SunVideo card
To: John Ruschmeyer <jruschme@comcast.net>
From: Jason Wright <jason@thought.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/16/2003 22:38:42
On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 04:22:15PM -0500, John Ruschmeyer wrote:
> Out of curiousity, is anyone working on a driver for the SunVideo (aka
> "Nacho" card)?

If you're talking about the sbus SunVideo (not the SunVideo 2, and up)...

I was given one of these several years ago (my how time flies...).  I
tried contacting the maker of the codec on it and was practically
laughed off the phone...
	"You want docs for THAT?!  It's been out of production for N
years and there was no good documentation then either." (I forget N)
Now, if you manage to find information on them, lemme know.

--Jason L. Wright