Subject: 24bpp X on cg14
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/14/2003 10:42:54
What's the status of 24bpp X on the cg14?  I don't _recall_ seeing any
reports that it works, but I just got it working for me, and based on
what I had to do and looking at -current's cg14 driver, I suspect a
bog-standard X11R6.4 Xsun24 should Just Work, or almost.

If it isn't thought to work, I'll be happy to do what I can to help
anyone interested in rolling what I have forward to a more modern OS
rev (what I have is of course under 1.4T).

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign