Subject: Re: SMP success
To: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/06/2003 20:54:42
On Mon, Jan 06, 2003 at 07:02:01PM +0100, Hauke Fath wrote:

> I was just about to do that... I don't use the floppy much, anyway.

Uhmm, this reminds me - quite some time ago I noticed (and posted here) about
the config file attribute name clash for "fd" and "fdc" we have now. There
are multiple "fd" and "fdc" declared in our tree, and I think that since
sparc started including files.pcmcia there is a collision - I never
investigated what config(8) makes from this.

I'm in the happy position to not have any "fd" or "fdc" in any sparc hardware
I own - does it work for anybody?

Martin