Subject: Re: Core dumps during 1.6 install
To: John Ruschmeyer <jruschmeyer@eclipsenetworks.com>
From: Robert <sparc@liondragon.co.uk>
List: port-sparc
Date: 12/17/2002 13:21:54
I remember having similar failures during installation of an earlier
version of NetBSD and later found that my SCSI cdrom didn't have its parity
jumper set. Setting that eliminated all the random failures I had during
installation, and I've not seen a problem since then. Interesting that it
worked at all!

- Robert

--On Mon, December 16, 2002 14:46 -0500 John Ruschmeyer