Subject: Re: spkr beep
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-sparc
Date: 12/15/2002 11:02:05
>> Ho ! Why I got so unpleasant reply ? :-(
> There appears to have been a language-barrier problem.

Not entirely.  English is my mother tongue, and I still thought you
were being a bit excessive.  (Not enough so to bother saying anything
about it at the time - using the net long ago thickened my skin more
than that - but still.)

>> Now, I sugest you to go outside, to see the "real word", the [...]
> Please don't address people like this on public, technical mailing
> lists.  It's unprofessional and condescending.

Pot, meet Kettle.

At least in my opinion.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign